Friday, November 26, 2021

Electric light

 

Hi Natty!  Are you mad at me?  Please don't be mad at me, because I love you with all of my heart.  I just think an ornate ring doesn't really suit you, and not just impractical.  Ornate rings are for people who wear evening gowns all the time.  We could just have matching rings, like that snapshot on your Instagram.

I'm a bit dizzy and drowsy today.  It's been a busy day, with a lot of running around.  I bought a new pair of flip-flops and a new LED bulb to replace the one in my porch light.  Isn't that a nice light show above?  A good light show is probably the only real reason to go to a live show anymore.  Anyway, I'm gonna go.  It's been emotionally draining lately, I'm going to try for a nap before I go to the mosque.  I love you!







No comments: