Saturday, October 23, 2021

Spaghetti Western

 

Hi Natty!  How are you?  I hope all is cool over there for you.  I made spaghetti for dinner for us but I guess you couldn't make it, so I ate the whole lot.  Are you mad at me?  I wanted it hot and spicy for a change, so I added green hot chilli peppers.  Lookie shared my spaghetti on your behalf.  She proved good at eating the noodles right out of the strainer, then sticking her nose into my plate.  She even likes the raw noodles.  Don't worry, Honey.  We'll have spaghetti dinner together someday, inshaAllah.

Instead of sharing my spaghetti, you can watch a Spaghetti Western with me.  I'm so glad this movie is on YouTube!  It's one of my childhood favorites.  "They Call Me Trinity"(1970)- that's the year the Beatles broke up!  The are at least 4 Trinity movies, but only the first 2 are any good.  After that Trinity got serious, and in a weird way.








No comments: