Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Movie night

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  You must be very popular right now, and I suppose you are having lots of fun being a social butterfly.  Enjoy it while it lasts, Sweetie.  Please make sure you keep yourself safe and healthy.  It's been a nice, relaxing day for me today.  I didn't go anywhere, I didn't have to go anywhere, I got left alone all day!  What do you think of the song above?  It's got a nice melody and very easy lyrics.  Mary doesn't want to sing it because it's too easy.  What a diva!  I think she's right though.  The song doesn't suit her.

Tonight is movie night!  Let's watch a movie, shall we?  The good news is that this movie is on YouTube, so it's free to watch!  Tonight's movie is "Hunk"(1987).

To be honest with you Natty, I couldn't sit through the entire movie.  But perhaps you and your big brother would enjoy it.







No comments: