Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Just an average day

 

Hi Natty! What's happening today, my love?  I hope you are doing and feeling well, and enjoying yourself.  It's just an average day here for me.  I got a haircut in the morning.  Then I stopped by the supermarket and picked up some frozen beef neck bones.  I'm tired of using a fish for soup stock, mostly because I find it tedious to separate the meat from the bones.  No matter how hard I try, there's always a fish bone in my soup.  Beef bones don't have much meat on them usually, but it's easier to separate them from the soup.  It's also a different flavor, but I need to beware how much salt I put in it.  Let's see, I think I paid RM9 for 8 bones.  I usually pay about RM1 or so for one fish.  Although I might miss looking at the guy's face when I buy just one mackerel, I think beef bones are a better deal because I can use them again.  I just got done simmering the broth for Friday's ramen.  Ramen is such a serious procedure for me!  Anyway, gotta go.  I love you!






No comments: