Sunday, October 31, 2021

How brown the peanut

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope you are not too lonely.  At least you have friends.  I am very lonely without you.  Loneliness is a fact of life for me, I don't know life any other way.  We will be married soon inshaAllah.  Please be patient and pray.  I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart.

It's Sunday over here.  Sundays are always busy for me, but at least the afternoon was quite pleasant so I was able to take a nice nap before Mary Unknown7 started singing.  In the evening, I made a fresh batch of peanut butter.  When I was at the supermarket the other day, I checked the prices on peanut butter.  It takes me RM 5.50 plus labor to make roughly 12oz of peanut butter, while a 12oz jar of peanut butter costs about RM 12 at the supermarket.  Skippy was about RM 15.  That's an extra 10 bucks more than making it myself!  I roast the peanuts in a covered pot with a glass lid, and pick up the pot and toss the peanuts around with the lid on to stir it.  I guess I should have roasted today's batch longer, because my peanut butter came out white.  It still tastes like peanut butter, but it's white.  I guess I got white confused with brown.  Next time, I'll make it REALLY brown.







No comments: