Saturday, October 9, 2021

Ah, to be a celebrity

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  Are you having tons of fun?  Please make sure you keep safe and healthy.  You are my Precious Princess!  Do you like the snapshot above?  I was at the drug store on Friday, and I just had to take a photo of that display stand.  Today is National Sports Day over here.  I'm assuming they are making some sort of an effort to get the populace to be more physically fit.  I think Barack Obama made a good role model of a physically fit leader, most leaders are soft blobs.  Too bad his people didn't follow his example en masse.  Which makes me think that people want to be obese.  Otherwise they would make an effort not to be obese, nor would they litigate it with diagnoses, nor would they politicize it.  Who wants to exercise regularly and not eat sugar?  I don't, but I do it anyway.  Obesity is a sign of the times, and of Judgment Day.

What did I do today?  Nothing special on the menu, just takeout rice for lunch and beef and potatoes for dinner.  I went to the gas station in the morning, and got some gasoline for the weed whacker.  I bought a loaf of bread.  I sprayed some weed killer around my back yard to get rid of the creepers.  I worked some more on drum tracks for Shadowplay's next album, "Rise of the Horizon Creature" aka "Search for the Beast".  Anyway, I have to do wardrobe for Mary's avatar next.  I love you!







No comments: