Monday, August 16, 2021

Just an average day

 

Hi Natty!  Good Monday!  How are you today, my beloved?  I hope you are healthy and enjoying yourself.  It's just an average day here for me, doing more of the same old shit.  I did wake up later than usual, because I spent most of the night working on drum tracks.  Yawn!  I'm still sleepy.  I had ramen for lunch.  Yeah it does take some labor, but I love ramen!  Ramen is simple folks, I don't know what the big fuss is about.  Just make sure your broth is tasty, then add the noodles and whatever to it.  Simple, right?  Good broth usually needs some animal in it, I don't know of any good vegetarian broth.  I normally use a fish, because it's the quickest to boil.  Cook it until the flesh falls off, then fish it out and add the rest of the stuff.  I use the minimum amount of MSG, and flavor it until it you can taste something.  After adding the rest of the stuff, I pick the flesh from the fish and chuck that back into the pot.  Easy!  Dinner was a chili cheesburger with fries.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to working more on those drum tracks after getting all the other daily computer chores done.  I'm going to watch the news now, Natty.  I love you!







No comments: