Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sundays are black

 Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope you are healthy and having a wonderful time over there.  Are you hungry?  You can share my fries with me whenever you want.  I'll make a double potion just for you!  We might just eat fries all the time when we are married inshaAllah, they're so addictive!  Plus, fries are predictable for the tummy.  I also have some roast beef slow-cooking on the stove top.  I mean the beef is simmering in a bath of soy sauce and coconut milk, with some spices and a little salt.  I guess you can call it roast beef.  I will cook there for a few hours.  It's a cheap cut of beef, but that's the beauty of it.  When it's dome, the gristle and fat will be the best parts!  Tomorrow I will be fasting inshaAllah, and I plan to have the beef with steamed rice for the pre-dawn meal.  Anyway, it's time to do wardrobe with Mary Unknown7's avatar again.  I love you!

Sundays are black!







No comments: