Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sunday

 Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today, Honey?  I hope all is going well for you.  Don't you worry about a thing, everything is going to work out just fine for you and us inshaAllah.  I love you with all of my heart.  It is Sunday over here for me.  July 4!  I cleaned my mother's bedroom in the morning as usual, and in the evening I cut the grass.  I finished a bit late, I didn't think I would have time for dinner but everything fit in just right.  There was a late cashew in the garden, the 2nd to last I think.  So I made cheeseburgers with cashew relish.  I didn't have any fresh hot peppers, but I used a lot of black pepper  Cashew relish is very tasty.  You must try it sometime.

It looks like more encampments are gone, in this Venice Beach Boardwalk video dated 7/2.  I think they systematically cleared out all the tents from the LA Fame to Good See on this day.










No comments: