Friday, July 16, 2021

Shadowplay is a black hat band

 

Oh twins!  How cute!  It's nice to see you enjoy your birthday.  What are you eating?  That looks like some kind of tomato soup maybe gazpacho or spaghetti?  That also looks like some kind of ice cream cake?  Looks posh.  I guess this makes you both professional endorsers of food products.  Don't get bloated, OK!

Not much going on here other than the usual.  Lookie made me go out downtown to the pet supply store for flea drops, because she ws tearing her coat off over one flea.  ONE flea.  For lunch, I made a sweet corn omelet.  Yesterday I bought a kilo of frozen sweet corn kernels, and I'm glad I did.  Very tasty stuff.  Dinner was fries, with a cheeseburger loaded high with cashew relish.  I think you are going to be addicted to my home fries, Natty.  I've perfected the recipe, and used mediocre potatoes.  In the evening I dug up some stumps at the side of the road.  Yeah, nothing much going on.  You know, you know.








No comments: