Friday, July 2, 2021

God's gift

 Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today?  I hope that all is well with you, and you are having a wonderful time.  You are the most beautiful girl to me and I love you with all of my heart.  Please don't worry, everything will work out well for us inshaAllah.  What did I do today?  Today is Friday, and I went to Friday prayer for the first time in over a month.  That's because of another lockdown, and the mosque was closed.  The lockdown is still in effect nationwide, but this state has had a very low Covid infection rate.  So low that the king allowed Friday prayers again.  Islam commands precaution of course, but such a low infection rate is clearly a gift from God.  The locals should give thanks to God and use this opportunity to build up some economic muscle, especially in food, agriculture and Internet businesses.

In the evening I prepared the chicken for tomorrow's BBQ.  Ah, it's been a while since I made BBQ.  I hope I don't overeat, but I like my cooking.  Allah gave me some knowledge in cooking, alhamdulillah.  My approach to BBQ chicken is pretty standard.  I precook the chicken in the BBQ sauce the day before, refrigerate it, then grill the chicken until the insides are hot and there's a nice char on the outside.  Dripping with BBQ sauce, of course.  Eaten at the grill!







No comments: