Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Please make a donation in the name of Allah of a minimum of one US dollar to the poor

 Hi Natty!  How are you today?  I hope everything is calm and happy for you.  I hope that business is enjoyable too, try to have fun with what you do.  Now when you dispense charity, I prefer that you do it in secret.  This is because you are too darn pretty!  I am doing OK over here.  It's been a garlic kind of day for me.  I made stuffed won tons to go with my chilli garlic sauce for lunch.  Boy, that stuff is powerful.  I think you would like stuffed won tons.  They're very dainty.  I love them, but I need at least 50 of them.  Dinner was ramen in the beef broth I made the other day.  I put garlic in that, too.  So I can still taste the garlic from the entire day.  It's a pleasant aftertaste, but it's a good thing I haven't spoken to anyone today.

This person makes really good video tours of the Venice Beach to Santa Monica boardwalk, and keeps quite current with it too.  I think I'll post this regularly for now inshaAllah, because I'm curious to see what happens to the homeless.









No comments: