Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Meanwhile about 50 years ago

 

Hi Natty!  Oh, you look so beautiful!  You look just like a movie star.  That is definitely a movie star's nose.  It's like a Japanese anime nose.  That suit looks pretty sharp, too.  I guess we all know what the next outfit is going to be for Mary's avatar.  I'll pick out a nice suit for her later after this inshaAllah.  I'm doing OK over here.  It's a hot day, and I had some errands to run in the morning.  It was dry enough to do some burning in the evening, so I continued work on that fallen tree.  That's a lot of firewood, Natty.  I want to do controlled burning too, so I can kill off some unwanted plants.  I bought takeout rice for lunch.  For dinner, I made some beef and eggplant tacos using mini pita bread for the shells.  I need to figure out something to curl the shells so I can make hard shell tacos.  I heated up some of that roast beef I made the other day.  Yeah I know folks, the beef is going to get hard and dry when you drain off the drippings then freeze it.  Just rehydrate it after defrosting, by slowly boiling about a cup of meat in half a cup of water until the water almost evaporates.  You will find that it will get soft enough to cut with a spoon again.








No comments: