Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Me and my attitude

 

Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today, Honey?  I hope you are feeling marvelous, and at peace with the world and your place in it.  Did I ever tell you that I used to be in sales?  People say you have to have a good attitude in order to do well in sales.  I found that I did best when my emotions were neutral, as opposed to being in a good or bad mood.  But I never wanted to be in sales, so inevitably my attitude became rotten.  Neither did I want to be in the food business.  However I am grateful for the knowledge in cooking that Allah granted me, so alhamdulillah for that.  Eventually every salesperson will have to talk to a stranger over the phone, and try to sell him/her something.  This guy above has some solid tips for phone sales plus he seems to enjoy what he does, which makes him a hundred times better salesman than me.  I got other shit to do.  It's not that I look down upon salespeople.  Did you know that prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) was a salesman before he became a prophet?







No comments: