Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Shoes!

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope you are well, and everything is easy for you.  Tomorrow is the last day of fasting, and I'm so excited!  I get to drink coffee in the afternoon again, and I'm so happy!  Today is a change from ramen for dinner.  I made fried flat noodles with chicken.  I don't know what it tastes like because I'm still fasting, but I'm following a routine so inshaAllah it is a success.  I am sure you would be happy to know that over Ramadan, I acquired a deep love for fries.  I've perfected my home fries recipe, and now I'm hooked.  At 4 am for the past month, I've been eating a kilo of fries to go with my cheeseburger (gotta have meat).  I'm sure you love fries too.

I don't normally relate my dreams in this public place but this one is kind of funny, so what the hell.  I had a dream last night that the Queen of England wanted to join my band.  She auditioned by slapping her belly like a hand drum, and was really good at it too!  But she had trouble paying a riff on the left side of her pooch, so I showed her how to play it.  I explained, "It's like slapping a hawg!"  I guess she didn't quite understand because it's American.

I found a great deal on a lot of beautiful new shoes for Mary's avatar!  What serendipity!







No comments: