Saturday, May 22, 2021

Meatballs

 

Hi Natty!  How are you , Honey?  Keeping busy?  Please keep yourself safe and healthy.  I love you!  It would be another average day here for me, but I've been short on sleep because I'm suddenly into doing some programming.  Just out of the blue, I guess.  So I'm tired and slightly cranky, but I can't fall asleep because my mind is active.  I planned to make curry pups for dinner but when the time came to cook, I just couldn't be bothered.  I bought takeout lunch today for the same reason.  So I had ground beef and potatoes ready, instead of curry pups I made beef and potato meatballs.  I hardly ever make meatballs.  The only times I made meatballs was when I had some of my home made halal beef sausage ready (from making pizza) to roll into meatballs to plop into simmering hot marinara sauce and use as spaghetti sauce.  My beef and potato meatballs were OK.  Needs some fine tuning, but acceptable as they are.  Do you eat meatballs?

Oh!  I need a nap!  Gotta go!

There were some collisions at the wrists with Mary's outfit today, but these snapshots were so good I had to keep them, imperfections and all.







No comments: