Tuesday, May 4, 2021

ANNOUNCEMENT! Mary Unknown7 is taking the day off tomorrow

 Natty, you're so pretty!  You can sure cheer up a dismal city street.  Do you have a car?  Is it that shiny white car?  Please drive carefully, and take sweet loving care of yourself because I love you so much.  I don't have a car.  When the money comes to me and I am able to marry inshaAllah, the first things to pay for is to secure this land so I can build a house.  If I failed to secure this land then that means I have to move out of this village in order to get married.  Canada sure sounds good.  No more tropical swelter.  After that, I get the ring.  Then maybe after the ring, I can get a car.  I can't get the car before the ring.  My girl will hate me.

I have an announcement to make, folks!  I gave Mary Unknown7 the day off tomorrow.  I have to take my mother to the hospital.  InshaAllah, she will be back to sing for you on Wednesday night 11 pm PST.  And here is that entire Mr. Bean episode for you folks who haven't seen it yet.  Now don't go reading spiritual innuendos into it, it's just a comedy skit.  I don't even have a car.








No comments: