Friday, April 30, 2021

A cat romance

 

Hi Natty!  That looks like a nice place.  You're life is a beach, huh?  Say hi to your Dad for me, and please try to stay away from drugs and alcohol.  Oh I'm just sitting here writing a letter to my Sweetie, and waiting for sunset so I can break my fast.  I have noodles on the menu today, made with broth that came from my latest batch of roast/pulled beef.  I haven't tasted it yet, I don't know if it will be successful.  Back at the pizza joint, the place was saturated with pig so I didn't taste any of the stuff I cooked for people.  I just guessed.  Same thing today.

With Lily gone to heaven, what's left here on earth with me is a cat romance!  Featuring Lookie:

and Adolf Kitler:
I think it's almost time for kittens!  InshaAllah!  I wish you were here with me Natty, so you can take the photo while I press their cheeks together.







No comments: