Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday

 

Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today?  I hope all is well with you, and you are relaxing and taking life easy.  It's Monday over here.  I did laundry in the morning.  My brother gave me a used washer, so any day can be laundry day now.  A step towards smelling better!  Not that I really care while I'm still alone.  I made ramen for lunch.  I love ramen!  I didn't have any yuba bean curd to put in there, it's been selling out everywhere I try to buy it.  I didn't have to cook dinner though.  My Mom paid for dinner that I bought at the night market.  Thanks Mom!   It's just the usual, rice with fried chicken and soy milk to drink.  Which gave me extra time to patch holes in my polyester khakis that I wear for dirty work.  Polyester lasts practically forever, it's the thread that holds it pants together that dies first.  The holes were at the side, so I used plain cloth thread for that ( I suck at sewing).  But for the crotch I had to use fishing line.  Works wonders!  Next I have to do wardrobe with Mary Unknown7, then I'll check out some games I downloaded after that.  You have a good day, Honey!  I love you!








No comments: