Thursday, January 7, 2021

Treat or annoyance?

 Hi Natty!  How are you today?  I hope you are happy and well.  The weather here has been so comfortable lately, that I just want to indulge in sleep.  Dream all the time!  But no, I didn't do that.  I had a busy morning, I vacuum cleaned my mother's house then went to the supermarket for her.  I got back in time to make my lunch: ramen!  I love ramen!  I don't think you would love ramen as much as I do, so we're going to have to figure something out about that for our lunches together.  I also had time to make a batch of cat food.  Oh my God!  Fish prices have skyrocketed since I started making cat food out of mackerel and rice!  No problem, I have a backup plan that should please the cats just as much.  I won't tell!  I cut the grass in the evening.  It needed cutting after all that wet weather, it was attracting snakes.  I had a simple dinner to save time, just scrambled egg sandwiches with fries.  My boiled potatoes got waterlogged in the cooler, and I didn't notice that when I added the corn starch!  So I got frustrated, and piled out the corn starch to overwhelm the water.  If you didn't already know, corn starch and water makes oobleck.  Plus in my passion I mangled my fries that they became potato balls instead of fries, and when you deep fry oobleck it becomes hard.  So I ended up with potato balls with a crunchy coat, kind of like potato M&M's but not sweet.  I suppose some people might find that to be a great idea, but I just found it annoying.









No comments: