Monday, January 25, 2021

No thanks

 Oh great.  Now Lookie is going into heat, and both she and Lily are howling up a duet in the kitchen as I type this letter.  No cat can howl like Lookie: she should join a death metal band.  She's been copying Mary Unknown7 (or maybe it's vice versa), she has a high pitched voice and really puts her emotions into her screams.  Lily tries to match Lookie's passion, but she can't keep up.  I hope you don't scream like that, Natty.

Oh hi, Natty!  I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in California.  I always knew you would love that place, especially since you have money to spend.  That's a smart camera shot, I can't see anyone sleeping on the streets.  If you're planning to move to California and open up shop there, you better not become too wealthy.  I found this on the Internet, I thought it might interest you:

I have no interest in living in California.  Even if I were wealthy, I wouldn't even want to visit let alone live there.  Why bother, I can get my toys delivered nowadays.  Plus, I'm definitely not star struck.  If I were your age and had lots of money, perhaps I would live in California.  But that's 29 years too late for me.  They really should have snagged me when they had the chance.  As it is right now, forget it.








No comments: