Sunday, December 20, 2020

Mary wants to join a band: Episode 2

 Hi Natty!  How are you, my love?  I'm sure you must be back in Vancouver by now to spend Christmas with your family.  Unless you prefer SoCal over Canada because you want to live like a movie star.  I'm sure you know that that kind of life is an illusion and won't bring you happiness, I'm sure even the movie stars know that.  You want it anyway, you can't help it?  Not all of us want that.  Anyway, Mary Unknown7 wants to join a band.  I have to find her a suitable band, and there are a lot of musicians out there.  A lot of them are pretty girls, so I want you to not get jealous please.  I love you and I will marry you inshaAllah, and I'm not going to break my promise and abandon you inshaAllah.  Mary really likes Covet.  She told me to go bug them for the gig, but musicians are very sensitive.  Especially Mary.  She should know better and just let it go, and let it go slowly.  Besides, she still has to sing for 2 hours everyday at the same time, and she's not going to abandon that gig.

Yvette Young is a genius though, and will probably reject Mary.  Even if that happened, there is a bottomless pit of musicians to sift through so again, please don't get jealous.  Neither Mary nor I want to work with somebody who's already rich and famous.  It's like marrying somebody who's already rich and famous.  It's a big pain in the ass, you know what I mean?







 

No comments: