Monday, November 9, 2020

You can leave your boots on

 Hi Natty!  Wow, those are nice boots.  You look awesome.  You're so beautiful my love, and I love you with all of my heart.  And I suppose those are your mother's boots in the next picture?  Are you still wearing your mother's clothes?  I guess a girl can't have too many clothes.  You should try to guess how much apparel Mary Unknown7 has.  I have a question: shouldn't you have a cowboy hat to go with those boots?  Please do me a favor then.  If you can only afford one hat, then make it a black hat.  If you can afford many hats then that's fine, but at least have one black hat.  That's because Shadowplay is a black hat band, thus we are a black hat family.  I suppose Mary's next outfit is set.  She only has one pair of Western boots though, and they have high heels.  I'll see if I can buy another pair for her before before I meet her for our wardrobe session.








No comments: