Saturday, November 14, 2020

The target

 Hi Natty!  How are you, my love?  I hope you are keeping safe and healthy.  I read in the news that US Covid cases are out of control, so I would much rather you keep in Canada.  If you have to work there, then I guess America needs you somehow so please stay on your guard.  Try to isolate yourself away from other people.  I discovered something today: pushups are so much more difficult with a cat in your face.  I was gasping for air, and straining for each next pushup!  Lily was the culprit here.  Lily and Bro are the 2 abandoned kittens I found in my mother's yard last Ramadan.  They are pretty much grown up now, and they are heavy cats because I feed them well.  They have spent their entire lives together so they are very close to each other, and love each other very much.  I try to separate them from sleeping together.  This is an issue because they are cooped up inside, and Lily should be going into heat at any time now, if not already and I can't detect it.  I suppose a solution is to have Lily spayed but even so, I don't want to see them copulate.  Would you?  And I want Bro to mate with Lookie, Floofy's daughter.  I want her to have kittens, and extend Floofy's bloodline.

I recently received a hot tip that Bro is actually a very valuable kitty, and both humans and creatures are out to get him.  Sigh.  There's always something.  So to protect him, I have to keep him locked up.  He's going to be a strong cat when he's fully grown, because I take good care of him.  But a fully grown male cat always indoors...  So be it.  We'll see what happens.  Strong as he may be, he won't be stronger than a bullet, a speeding car, or a python.  Ya Allah, please heal and protect all my kitties.  Please give them long, happy lives and dignified deaths.







No comments: