Sunday, November 22, 2020

Just another average day

 Hi Natty!  How are you today, my love?  I saw that post by your USC grad school buddy, but I didn't see you, or maybe you were wearing a mask or something.  I can't say that I find your situation to be normal, though everybody is happy and smiling.  So please be vigilant about protecting your health and safety.

It is a normal day over here.  Sundays I clean my mother's bedroom , and I get takeout rice for lunch since I don't have energy to cook.  I had to take my mother to the hairdresser in the evening.  It's a good thing I had some soybeans stewing off and on all day.  They haven't broken up yet, but they're edible.  So I'll be making dinner after I pray the sunset prayer, which is steak and soybeans in gravy.  Very healthy!  Oops, gotta go!  Time to pray!








No comments: