Thursday, October 15, 2020

So hot

 Wow Natty, you're so gorgeous.  So beautiful.  You totally look like a California girl.  Dream girl!  I love you so much.  Natty, you're so... fucking... hot...


Speaking of hot, I made hot sauce today.  Yeah, I had a lot of work to do in the kitchen.  I needed to make hot sauce, curry pup stuffing, dough, and my dinner which was fried noodles.  It turned out that I gave myself too much to do, so I postponed dough until tomorrow.  Like I said, I made hot sauce or "sambal belacan".  Fresh chillies are supposed to be used here, but instead I rehydrated some dried chillies.  Budget.  It worked though.  It looks like the stock photo above, but not as runny.  Today was a good day in the kitchen, everything was successful so alhamdulillah.  And that hot sauce is so fucking hot.

By the way, moving your first episode of the V,OID to the top of the list is a good idea.  It's the right thing to do, so don't stress out about it.

Next up, I have to do wardrobe with Mary Unknown7.  I think I'll fashion tomorrow's look after the graphic you have on that surfboard.  Mary doesn't usually wear eye makeup, but I don't think she'll mind this one time.








No comments: