Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wednesday

 


Hi Natty!  Whatcha doin?  Please keep yourself safe and healthy.  I'm sure it's busy with you over there.  There's certainly a lot of activity around here.  Allah is the great Provider.  I try to take it slow.  There's only so much I can do, plus I'm already where I need to be.  I got a haircut today.  I get my hair cut at a ladies' salon nowadays.  It just turned out that way since the Covid came into the world.  I spent the morning doing my laundry, then running around downtown doing errands.  I picked up my Dad's prescription.  I stopped by the pharmacy to get fungus cream.  The tap water here has fungus, be ready for that.  The kittens brought fungus into my house to the other cats, and I got some in my ears too.  It's about gone though, but antifungal is something I always try to have handy.  I picked up some spark plugs for the weed whacker, chainsaw, and engine blower.  I'm sure down the line I'll be getting more engine tools, a generator for sure inshaAllah.  I had takeout rice in the morning, but I ate out in the evening.  The evening was more relaxed.  I made another batch of dough, and some curry pup stuffing.  I'm watching "Beetlejuice" right now.  I have the computer set up to play random movies.  Next up is wardrobe time with Mary Unknown7!  Take care Honey, and have fun OK?  I love you!









No comments: