Sunday, August 9, 2020

Babble

 Hi Natty!  How are you feeling?  Well, I hope you are enjoying yourself and keeping safe and healthy.  I know you don't like people talking about you, but it's OK honey.  It's just part of the job, and you're not obligated to listen to them.  They're jealous of you and how pretty you are, so they babble.  A funny thing though, one would think that in Second Life everybody would be beautiful right?  But there's oh so much jealous babbling, about appearance too!  Mary Unknown7 was displeased with me today because I make her wear such slutty outfits sometimes.  I told her that she's not the one wearing those outfits, her avatar is, therefore it's not real.  She does have to dress like a rock star you know, because she is a rock star.  Mary said that she had to deal with a lot of irritating people today because of the outfit.  I told her to block them, but she didn't.  Well then.

I think Mary looks German today.  Don't you agree?









No comments: