Friday, July 10, 2020

A little trouble with knowledge

Hi Natty!  How are you, my love?  I hope all is well with you.  I'm doing all right, just a bit full.  Knowing how to cook is useful alhamdulillah, I get to eat what I want to eat and the portions I want to eat, and on a budget too.  So I finished off the rest of the "rendang" I made the other day for dinner, now I'm bloated.  That's my trouble with the knowledge, when I discover something good I tend to binge on it..  I used to buy whole chickens to process into cat food because they were cheapest.  I would keep the legs and wings for BBQ chicken.  BBQ chicken got so good that I gained weight, so I had to give that up.  No more BBQ chicken, now I can fit into my slimmest pants again because of that.  So I guess that might be the last of the rendang too.  It's a good thing I don't make desserts often.  Oh dear.









No comments: