Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Fungus

Hi Natty!  How are you today, my beautiful Princess?  I hope you are feeling healthy and happy, and having a fabulous time.  Are you hungry?  I've been eating the same thing all day.  I went to the market early this morning.  I'm making stuffed won tons for my mother's birthday tomorrow, so I had to go early before the good stuff sold out.  So I got some fresh fish balls, and fresh tofu.  A LOT of them.  So I've been gorging on fish balls and tofu all day.  So simple!  So pure!  So good!  It has to be fresh, though...

I had to head back to town in the evening to get cable for the weed whacker, a bottle of hot sauce, and some stuff from the pharmacy.  I noticed that people were buying antifungal cream for their hands.  Yeah, people have been washing their hands more often than they ever have before.  The trouble is, there's fungus in the tap water.  If your skin keeps dry most of the time then it's not a problem, but if it's always wet...  Then it starts to itch and crack and peel, and moisturizer makes it worse...  You put antifungal cream on the itchy part, and then you go wash your hands again...  You wind up washing the medicine off your hands.  Oh, I'm not saying don't wash your hands.  I'm saying, don't wash the medicine off your hands!  And try to keep your hands dry!








No comments: