Sunday, May 31, 2020

Taxes time

Hi Natty!  I hope you are feeling well today.  I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart, and that everything is going to work out just great for us inshaAllah.  So don't you worry about a thing, OK?

It's been a busy day for me, because Sunday is always a busy day.  But it's not Ramadan, so I'm not as worn out.  It rained in the evening, so I didn't have to do any yard work.  Instead, I made myself a big dinner.  Nothing fancy, just all the fries and chicken nuggets that were in the freezer.  I will be buying more tomorrow inshaAllah.  After this, I will be doing wardrobe with Mary Unknown7.  Then I have to fill in my tax forms.  Since I own a business, my taxes times is the month of June.  Anyway, I have to get to it.  I love you!









No comments: