Friday, May 29, 2020

Metal blade

Hi Natty!  What's up?  I hope you are doing and feeling well.  I just got done finishing up the grass cutting, so I'm tired.  I used the metal blade today to cut what a plastic cable can't cut, like young trees and such.  Oh my God, the place is overgrown.  It's mostly because I don't have the strength to remove the adult trees that give spawn to the millions of baby trees on the ground: I need a team to do that for me.  In the meanwhile, I have to do the labor myself.  But today is the last of it for a while, alhamdulillah.  I had to lift that spinning blade above my head many times.  Ugh.  Then sweat took over my eyes, and I couldn't see anything with the protective goggles on.  I got it done though, now I want to sleep.  But I also want to work, doing work that I enjoy doing for a change.  I guess I'll nap until the night prayer, then get back on the computer.  At least I didn't have to cook.  My mother had some "lontong" left over, so I ate that.  Thanks, Mom!









No comments: