Friday, March 27, 2020

Act naturally

Hi Natty!  How are you?  I hope you are having a good time, and enjoying your own cooking.  Practice, practice, practice!  Practice with small portions!  Now don't you worry so much about them bullies who are jealous about your position.  I choose to marry you, and I will marry you inshaAllah.  So just relax and enjoy the country life.  Try some gardening!

I've been going about getting supplies, preparing for a stricter lockdown coming in April.  My fridge isn't that big, so I have to plan what with and when I can stuff my fridge.  I'm not too worried about the utility bills because they're government, but my Internet bill needs to be paid.  I have the money, but they're closed.  I sure hope they're not going to be stupid bastards about it, I hope I can find a way to pay them so it's a non-issue.  Otherwise, apart from my smuggling Mary in here for her vocal sessions, I'm just doing what comes naturally: being an isolated loner.












No comments: