Saturday, February 15, 2020

I love you everyday, not just one day a year

Hi Natty!  What's going on?  How are you spending your weekend?  Oh, that's such a cute photo of you and Elmo!  It's February 15, so I can get back to saying sweet loving things and posting snapshots of pretty flowers and such.  Natty, I love you and I will marry you inshaAllah.  I did something for myself even!  I switched my cooking oil jug from the "Buruh" (labor) brand to the "Murni" (pure) brand.

Natty, you are my honey now.  The old master told me last Tuesday to go buy some honey, so I went and bought a bottle of honey collected from jungle bees in the local jungles here in Perlis.  If you were to wander around in the jungle, you wouldn't see that many flowers.  That's because the flowers are small, or high up in the trees.  You know how honey tastes like the flower it's collected from?  Like apple blossom honey tastes like apples, orange blossom honey tastes like oranges etc.  Well, this honey tastes like pomegranates.  Pomegranates don't grow here, especially out in the jungle.  This stuff that I bought is expensive, because it's pure honey not colored sugar water.  It is medicinal honey, so you don't use it to sweeten your tea, or consume it in heavy gobs.  It's very potent.  I just dip the tip of a bamboo skewer in the bottle, and that's the dose I take once a day on an empty stomach with no water.




I want you kids to know that I love you all, and you are beautiful.






No comments: