Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday

Hi Natty!  What's going on?  How are you feeling today?  I hope you are feeling great and having a wonderful time.  Not much going on here, just the usual.  It's Sunday over here, and every Sunday morning I clean my mother's bedroom.  I always buy my lunch on Sundays, so I don't have to cook lunch.  Which matters, because I really need to wind down and rest, preferably sleep, before Mary Unknown7's daily vocal session.  Boy, that woman can easily put me into a coma.  By the evening, I was thoroughly and violently sick of doing labor, so I didn't do any yard work.  Instead I went to the supermarket and got some creamer and kibble for Emma, my outdoors cat.  I have a lot of computer work tonight, which I enjoy.  Then the kitties need petting, especially Yoolie.

Mary forgot to take off her bra for this outfit, and I didn't notice the fashion faux pas until after the photo shoot.  I don't think anyone would have noticed if I hadn't mentioned it.  Do you agree?













No comments: