Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Study video games

Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today?  I hope you are feeling absolutely great, having a wonderful time, and keeping safe and healthy.  Oh I'm busy too.  I wish I could join you and share your excitement with you, but I have my own work to do here.  Mary Unknown7 is a chosen woman mashaAllah, and I am her guardian and representative.  I have to take a pause from watching music and game videos, because I'm getting "gamer's eye".  Which makes sense, because music videos are being produced like video games nowadays.  Then it occurred to me, that the "Dajjal" (Antichrist) is an expert gamer.  Computers, gadgets, entertainment, games, renewable energy, recyclables, environment, pollution, politics.... it's all connected.  So study video games, o those of you who wish to confront him.  I do have this game to post before I take a break.  This game seems like a drug-induced nightmare.















No comments: