Saturday, January 4, 2020

Please make a donation in the name of Allah of a minimum of one US dollar to a worthwhile charity

Hi Natty!  How are you today?  I assume you are very busy.  Well, please have fun and take good care of your precious self at the same time, because I do love you very much.  Oh, I'm doing OK over here.  I still have that hip pain from the motorcycle kick starter, so getting started in the morning is quite difficult.  But once I'm started, I can work as usual.  I cut the grass in the evening without much trouble.  Saturday night has been fried flat noodles night lately, as a consequence of my chicken routine.  Yes my dear, the fridge rules the menu.  That blended tofu mess which I made as a substitute for "sambal tumis" (blended chillies, onions and "belacan" (fermented shrimp paste) cooked in oil until saturated) turned out to be a fabulous fond (sauce base) for my fried noodles.  So much flavor!  The trouble was when I got done cooking it was almost sunset, so I decided to pray first before eating.  Thank God that God (and a cover) protected my dinner from vicious beasts while I was praying.  Alhamdulillah.  You never know- sometimes cats can beat the obstacles.

Mary Unknown7 got challenged to a beauty contest, so I had her wear camo today because I thought it would be appropriate.  Yes folks, that is the only reason.  Let the competition rage on!













No comments: