Friday, January 3, 2020

Jettin' around

Hi Natty!  What's going on?  You must be having a wonderful time, jettin' around all over the globe.  What a fabulous life of adventure yours is!  And you're so beautiful.  Please make sure you calm your heart, and look after your body.  I wish I were with you.

But I have to be here, this is where we need me.  I don't feel like doing much traveling around anymore, especially today, since the kick starter of my motorcycle hurt my hip.  So I napped more than usual, which was enjoyable.  Hey, maybe I can get paid for napping...  Just kidding!  I totally enjoy my work.  Lately Mary Unknown7 has been challenged to a beauty contest, which is interesting because she uses a classic avatar (which is free) while others have expensive mesh avatars.  I'm not sure we can win, but it means I need to pay more attention to Mary's snapshots, especially the head shots.










No comments: