Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Please make a donation in the name of Allah of a minimum of one pound Sterling or one Canadian dollar to a worthwhile charity

Hi Natty!  How are you today, my darling?  Wherever you may be, it doesn't look all that cold since you are wading barefoot in the moor.  Scotland should be awfully cold right now, so I'm surprised.  I hope it doesn't bother you too much to walk in the mud, but I'm sure not all the babble is bad.  Just a bunch of jealous people, mostly.  Just remember that YOU are MY girl, not them.  You're beautiful, Natty!  And I love you.  I expect you will be heading back to Vancouver soon.  Give my regards to the family, and have a happy and safe holidays.

It's been a busy day for me, I've been up since 4 am.  Oh well, from Allah is our origin and to Allah is our return.  At least I didn't have to cook today.  I ate a lot of takeout.  Rice.

It seems that grey is the color of today.












No comments: