Monday, December 2, 2019

Hello there, my beautiful Natty

How are you?  I do so hope that you are being calm and patient.  I'm sure things seem very exciting, but please try not to get nervous, because you need to look after your precious heart beginning at a young age.  And your precious tummy.  So meditate!  You know.  Relax!  Read a book.  And don't forget to pray.  Don't worry, my beloved.  Everything will work out nicely for us inshaAllah.

I had a busy day today.  I went to pay bills after doing the morning chores, then got back in time to cook my lunch and nap before Mary Unknown7's daily session.  In the evening, I began to take apart the dead old amra tree by my front gate.  It's a big tree and I was scared, so I used a lot of rope to help control the fall of each heavy limb.  Today went without any bad incident, so alhamdulillah.  For dinner, I bought some sweet pancakes at the night market to go with my sauerkraut dogs.  I'm afraid my kraut dogs were a failure: the bamboo shoots sauerkraut I made wasn't sour enough, and I could still taste the bitterness of the bamboo shoots.  Plus the buns I used were too soft for kraut dogs.  Maybe I should just go back to using cabbage for sauerkraut.  But my gherkins are almost ready.  It looks like cheeseburgers are on the menu in the near future, and maybe I'll try making sweet relish.












No comments: