Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A million miles an hour

Oh Natty, I don't have that many green clothes.  Does khaki count as green?  I would love to help keep you warm, though.  I seem to have an excessive amount of body heat, which is quite annoying in the tropics.  But the weather now is nice and cool.  Have you been trying to slow down as I asked you to?  I've been getting reports that you have been going around town at a million miles an hour.  Yes I know it's December, and I know you're having fun, and I know I told you to have fun but now I'm telling you to relax and calm yourself.  NYC isn't the best place for a slow pace, but you must take care of your heart.  Try to focus on getting back to a quiet place so you can slow your heart down, and please do that everyday.  If you get heart disease, I'm going to be very unhappy.  How's your tummy?  Are you eating mild and simple foods?  Tofu is great for the tummy, try eating tofu with chicken.  I buy a lot of tofu.  I just got back from the supermarket, and got a lot groceries.  It's time for chili again, and cheeseburgers.  My gherkins are ready!  I forgot to put sugar, but they're still a success.












No comments: