Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Excited?

Hi Natty!  What's going on, my hot little Rock and Roll Babe?  You're looking absolutely fabulous as usual.  Nice armpit, by the way.   I wish I had pretty armpits too.  You're trying to pull a serious face, but I can tell that you're excited about something.  I don't know about what.  It's all the same old same old here for me.  I've been busy all day though.  It's laundry day today, while that was churning I did my usual morning chores like take care of my cats, collect water, and make my daily coffee and tea.  When the wash was done, I had to go buy a chicken.  Then when I got back, I had to process it into cat and human food.  It's a good thing I had some leftovers, because that was my lunch.  I didn't have time for my mandatory nap before Mary Unknown7 began her set, do I wasted the first hour being drowsy.  God, I hate that.  Damned busy mornings.  The second hour I finally woke up, so it turned out to be a less than mediocre session today.  But if Allah liked it, that's all that matters.  I had to make dough in the evening after I finished up the work on the chicken.  That is tedious work, and it made my wood cutting board reek.  I had to process the chicken on a steel tray today.  But this new chicken routine is so much better for the cats, plus it saves on cat food.  I still haven't put away the dough.  Wow, it looks like I have too much food for my cooler all of a sudden.  I'm going to have to eat all that dough quickly.

No comments: