Friday, September 13, 2019

The diagnosis

My Internet computer had been behaving rebellious ever since that storm on the 9th of August which pulled off my roof.  At first I thought that the problem was hard drive failure, but after testing it with other hard drives I decided that the motherboard was fried.  Which is more logical, being that motherboards are more sensitive to environment.  Thus my Internet PC died this morning, which means that Mary Unknown7 will be off the air until I get an adequate replacement.  With my current financial situation, I estimate that Mary will be off the air for 2 to 4 months.  She still has to perform for the local audience, so I guess that means that the local region will have an economic advantage, if any.

I still have Internet, so I can check on my Erin and Natty, and watch YouTube on my small and puny device.  Typing is hell on this thing, so I guess my posts will be boring.  Erin and Natty, you are my wives InshaAllah, and I love you.

No comments: