Monday, September 23, 2019

Hi there, my beautiful Natty

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond.  I had such a busy day today, and I was wrapping it up at sunset when the power went out.  It was out for over 4 hours, and it just came back.  Then as usual, I had to wait for the Internet to reboot.  Excuses, huh.  I'm sorry.  I just wanted to say how beautiful you look, and that I love you.  It's been a long time since I've seen a 35mm film strip, if that's what that really is.  Oh the old days, when I took photos on film then printed them on paper.  I'm kind of glad those days are over, because I took a lot of crappy photos and they're all just landfill now, which is wasteful I know but that's where they deserve to be.  It's great to be able to delete.  I had always anticipated digital photography decades ago, now I wish I had a nice camera.  A nice device, rather.   I would take more kitty snapshots.

No comments: