Sunday, September 29, 2019

Hi Erin

How are you today, Honey?  Is the weekend beginning for you now?  I suppose you're going to just kick back, relax and watch TV sports.  I think that's called "relaxing by working".  I do that a lot myself.  I like my work, so I hardly feel like doing anything else.  I certainly don't call yard work and house cleaning "relaxation".  Anyway, there's no singing today, I will be taking my Dad to the hospital soon.  Physical therapy.  I'm not too curious about what they have planned for him, I think he should have started an exercise regime 30 years ago.  Now all that's left for him to do is physical therapy.  At least he stopped smoking, so alhamdulillah.  You are keeping fit, right?  Please eat sensibly and get lots of rest.

Yes Natty, we want to see more fashion photos!  We all do!  Sometimes I think you forget one of your greatest strengths.  You are a fabulous fashion model!  We all want to be beautiful, but you already are.  I love that delicate white dress, it's very romantic.  More fashion photos please!

No comments: