Sunday, September 15, 2019

Hi Erin

How are you feeling today, my precious Honey?  I hope everything is going well for you, and that you are feeling absolutely great.  You are very precious to me, and I love you deeply.  Do you like Mary Unknown7's singing?  I always hope that you would be listening in whenever we work, perhaps you might enjoy it.  I assume you are very busy.  I am sorry we are only performing locally at this time.  If I could help it, we wouldn't miss a day on Second Life.  But I just can't afford to buy a replacement Internet computer at this time.  That's what we get for being broke: no music.  Well, there is music here locally.  And a large audience.  MashaAllah.

What are you having for dinner, Honey?  I just had one of my favorite combos: glutenous rice with salt fish and fresh tomatoes.  The rice has to be extra rich for this combination to work, so I steam it in coconut milk.  Extra thick coconut milk is what I used today.  I think you would like this.  Wanna try some?

Ow!  Typing on this tiny device is cramping my hand!  I want my computer back!   

No comments: