Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday

Hi Erin!  How are you, Honey?  Are you working hard this weekend?  I hope you are staying fit, and enjoying your life.  I want you to know that I love you, and I always think of you, and wonder how you are.  It's been a week since the Eid and my oh my, that was one hell of a weekend.  It's calmed down now, the weather is back to being hot and awful, and the kids have gone home because school starts again tomorrow.  It's Sunday, and I always clean my mother's bedroom on Sunday.  I always buy my lunch on Sundays so I don't have to cook.  For dinner I had hot wings.  I love hot wings!  My stomach isn't as tolerant as it used to be but if it were, I would go for as hot as possible.  I used to get suicide wings regularly, they're so good!  But I paid the price for that, rather my stomach paid the price, and now it's mild wings only.  😢  I have a McDonald's stomach.  In the evening I did some burning, and got rid of a lot of coconut leaves.  The tornado threw a lot of coconut leaves on the ground, so I had to get rid of them.  I heard the neighbors shoot wild dogs.  The locals don't like dogs.  Please remember that.  Anyway, I'm going to head out to the mosque to join the congregation for the night prayer.  Please take sweet, loving care of yourself because I would.













No comments: