Friday, August 16, 2019

Children

Hi, my beautiful Ladies.  I'm back.  The school holidays started last Friday the 9th of August and thus another tourist season began, so my Internet got shut down so as I would not be able to globalcast my voice training and therefore keep the music local.  Of course that's not what they told me over the phone.  But the Qur'an told me to let it slide, so I ask you my wives inshaAllah to also let my week long radio silence slide.  I wish you were here with me so you could witness for yourself some of the stuff that happens, but I'm glad you are not here with me to endure some of the stuff that happens.  Let me take the lumps for us, OK?  That's my job.  Please forgive me.

Also on the night of Friday the 9th of August, a mild tornado came and ripped off my roof with a loud explosion.  Very dramatic.  I call it a mild tornado because it was my roof that exploded, and not me.  When it came down to it, it was my immediate family that helped put a roof over my head again, and it was my mother who paid for it, so thank you.  Everyone else was understandably busy patching up their own roofs.  After all, who am I?  At best, I am like the Alaskan king crab: eventually I will run out, whither away and die, so whoever is blatantly making a killing off this tourism windfall should beware.  It was very dramatic, though.  I was just about to post on my blog, when the storm hit.  I still have the draft saved on my blog.  It was Erin's turn for me to address her by name:

Hi Erin

How are you doing, Honey?  Keeping busy?  I hope you are feeling good, and everything is going well.  I'm doing all right here, just the usual going on.  The school holidays start tomorrow, so it's tourist season again.  Tomorrow I'll be fasting inshaAllah.  The 9th day of Zulhijjah, I always fast on this day, the day before the Hajj Eid.  I do it for bonus points with God!  Nothing special on the menu today, just tortillas with chicken and eggplant in the morning then a pizza for dinner.  Boring, huh?  I want you to know that I love you, you are my girl.

Creepy, huh?  I had to suffer one night of the rain pouring through my bedroom ceiling, but I was able to keep up with it and stop it from flooding.  Good thing the roofer came to work on the Public Holiday, because it has been raining everyday since.

Natty my love, I'm sorry I couldn't reply immediately to your posts.  I only just saw them a few hours ago when my Internet came back.  Please don't worry, because I love you so much.  Everything is going to work out just dandy for us inshaAllah.  You look as beautiful as ever, you are such a natural beauty, and I love you.  About that house, I like the colors.  But it looks kind of big.  I suppose it's not too flamboyant... if only you could see what the neighborhood looks like.  I guess I should take photos, huh?  Are you sure you don't have the longing to live in Beverly Hills instead of being married to a servant of Allah like me?














No comments: