Wednesday, July 24, 2019

What's the news?

Hi there, my Gorgeous Ladies!  How are you?  I hope you are feeling fabulous, and work and stuff is going awesomely for you.  I'm doing OK over here.  My cats were worried about my not getting rest, but I got 2 hours sleep last midnight, 3 hours at 9 am, and almost an hour after voice training.  Almost 6 hours!  The nap before singing is the most crucial, so I enjoyed my rehearsal today.  Plus it's easy to sleep after singing, because that voice gets me so stoned.  However, sleeping after singing eats into my workout time, and I get too lazy to do yard work.  But yard work must be done since I'm the only one doing it.  There is a line of huge, old trees bordering the neighbor which I plan to remove inshaAllah.  He had pruned the branches going to his side, and I have to dispose of them.  It's too wet to burn anything, so I broke down a little of the debris and made room for me to cut the grass there tomorrow.  Still a lot more to do.  Always a lot more to do.

Are you feeling a little tongue-tied?  Floofy is constipated again.  She has an abnormal digestive tract, so she gets constipated.  I've been giving her stool softener which works, but it makes her nauseous so I can't feed her a large dose.  I have to be patient and wait until the drug accumulates gradually, then she gets a satisfying poop via her own means.  I don't want to be trigger happy with the enema.  Do you know how difficult it is to give a cat an enema?  I suppose one can get speechless with what's going on nowadays.  It can be funny to watch people behave like spoiled brats, but it sucks to watch them take their tantrum out on the innocent and the helpless.  Are you curious about the cults?  Being a Muslim wife, you have to be aware of them.  Just follow my lead regarding the matter, so I'm the one who takes responsibility.  I will point them out to you, and share with you what I know inshaAllah.  Not here though.

This dress doesn't quite fit, but that's life right?  Unless you are a supermodel...  Don't you like how the bright green necklace gives super bling in contrast to the dark green dress?  And it's only ONE necklace!












No comments: