Friday, July 19, 2019

Just another average day

Hi there, my lovely Ladies!  How are things going?  I hope everything is just absolutely dandy for you.  Oh, I'm tired!  As usual, huh?  I did get some sleep right before the Friday prayer, so I quite enjoyed voice training today.  You can usually tell when I'm enjoying singing from the way I sound, otherwise I'm tired.  I did manage to hypnotize myself as usual, so I felt like a zombie after.  I feel like a zombie now: I just finished cutting the grass.  Nothing special on the menu.  Just "nasi campur": steamed rice with assorted entrees in this case, an egg, spicy eggplant and a salted fish) for lunch, and a couple of cheeseburgers for dinner.  Now I need another nap before heading back to the mosque.  Oh!  I'm so drowsy!












No comments: